- 3 days of retreat inspiration. We’ll kick off Thursday at 5:00 and finish Sunday at 1:00. *June 14-17 2018*
- Accommodations for three nights. You’ll enjoy a single room complete with a sink and mirror, a glider rocking chair, a desk with chair and a twin bed. Restrooms are shared.
- Nine delicious meals & yummy snacks during sessions.
- Mindfulness & yogic practices including gentle yoga, walking meditation, and reflection
- Intuitive soul painting, mixed media & creative art journaling (You will receive a journal and some other goodies. Some really cool art supplies will be provided to play with. You will have a simple supply list for what supplies you will need to bring such as paints, stencil, painting substrates, brushes, pens, etc.)
- Reflective and fun ways to get in touch with your Intuitive Soul.
- Endless inspiration and opportunities for joy!
Do you dream of spending several sparkling creative days on nestled in a woodland lake area, surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, deepening your connection to your Intuitive Soul? If you haven’t allowed yourself to dream…take a minute… shut your eyes and imagine…It is happening this summer, just for you!
Do you yearn to silence the inner critic, quiet your monkey mind, and breathe in peacefulness? This type of calmness brain reboot is available for you when you experience yoga, creativity and listening to your Heart at your own retreat.
Do you seek inspiration for your life, to play creatively through painting and art-making, to romp in the pasture, dip your feet in a cool mountain lake, hang out in nature, and learn to connect to your soul, body and spirit through gentle and healthful yoga practice?
This joyful experienceis available for you at The Intuitive Soul Art & Yoga Retreat
Here is your chance…
- to unwind,
- find inner calm,
- restore energy
- renew your life perspective
- play with paint & make beautiful artwork
In this retreat, you will connect with your intuitive creative spirit in a beautiful mountain setting through inspirational yoga practices, mindfulness nature experiences and intuitive soul painting.
Take a break from your busy life and listen to your Intuitive Soul
who can teach you:
- what you need
- how to live the life you want
- how to create some creative awesomeness