As a Creative, why would I need Entrepreneur Coaching?
- Do you have a business idea or creative dream you want to pursue?
- Have you ever dreamed of being in business for yourself but do not feel like you have what it takes?
- Are you tired of climbing the corporate ladder without recognition and/or being unable to live the life that you want?
- Do you have an existing business but need a new perspective?
- Do you have a particular product or service idea for your business but do not know how to turn it into a reality or know how to get it out there to the world?
- Are you an artist and want to turn what your creative endeavors into a profitable business?
If you have never developed a business plan for your existing business or if you have a passion and longing to own your own business, Entrepreneur Coaching is for you!
Having developed several businesses in her lifetime, your Coach has been there!
What types of Coaching options do I have?
Lighted Path® Coaching offers a variety of coaching services for Creative Entrepreneurs. Susan Miller, your coach, is a licensed Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop facilitator, Certified Creativity Coach, as well as a creative entrepreneur. She can walk along side of you as you journey through developing a creative business plan using your right brain energy!
Individual and Group coaching packages include the Right-Brain Business Plan® book by Jennifer Lee of Artizen Coaching, the Right-Brain Business Plan® Kit and materials for creating a business plan for your business idea, a project and/or an existing business refresher. You may participate in any or all of these coaching options as a part of your individualized coaching package:
- The Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop (two day workshop to get you started)
- The Creative Entrepreneur Nurture Huddle (ongoing group coaching)
- Individual coaching sessions at Lighted Path® Coaching
What will I learn that will help me with my business planning?
Jennifer Lee created the Right-Brain Business Plan® approach as a visual, creative, and fun road map for your business success that includes:
- Clarifying your unique business mission combining vision and values
- Painting a picture of your business landscape
- Determining what product and services you’ll offer
- Understanding your competition , and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Identifying who your perfect customers are and how you’ll reach them
- Setting and managing money goals that honor your values and align with your life
- Selecting your circle of support to help you get the work donw
- Mapping out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life
Right-Brain Business Plan® is a registered trademark of Jenn & Brian Creative, Inc. (DBA: Artizen Coaching). Learn more at www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com.
Can I have an individualized coaching program that will suit my particular needs?
YES! You have the option to choose as many areas of your business you would like to explore in your coaching experience. You will learn strategies that help you grab this info from your mind using the right brain and creativity, making it fun, realistic, inspiring and meaningful. Best of all you will have an action plan that makes sense and is achievable!
Susan will help you design your own unique plan for success in your first individual coaching session. You will also have the option of participating in an ongoing coaching group, Creative Entrepreneur Nurture Huddle, for Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop graduates which can offer a sense of community and support as you work together with a small group of creative entrepreneurs crafting and fine tuning your business plan goals.
Using Jennifer Lee’s Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop format in individual and/or group coaching experiences, Susan will take you down the path to your business vision that creates space for life doing what makes your heart sing!
Doesn’t that sound awesome? So if traditional business plans are boring and difficult for you, then you have found a home with Lighted Path® Coaching to meet your entrepreneurial planning, business visioning and coaching needs.
How do I sign up for Entrepreneur Coaching?
Contact us today and get started moving your business forward with:
- The Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop
- The Creative Entrepreneur Nurture Huddle
- Individual coaching sessions at Lighted Path® Coaching.
I used to think that creativity and business were worlds apart, especially after a decade of diligently climbing the corporate ladder while I stuffed my underappreciated creative spirit into the corner. When I finally listened to my heart and took the bold leap of quitting my day job to follow my dreams full-time, I discovered a much better way to live and work. Once I fully embraced entrepreneurship, I understood that creativity and business go hand in hand, beautifully. (Jennifer Lee, The Right Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success, ©2011, Novato, CA: New World Library, p.1)
Want to find your business path with clarity, ease, inspiration, renewed energy with practical simple steps?
20 minute Connections Call: FREE! Spend this time with me to assess your needs, come up with a simple plan for where you are right now, learn more about options that are available, and see if you feel comfortable with me as your coach. I cannot wait to find out more about you, listen to your heart and help you figure out where to start in your journey of creating a new vision for your business, career, life or creative pursuits.
Get started on your Lighted Path® Coaching journey!
Your Lighted Path Awaits!
Book a Free 20 minute Connections Call with me
Do You Need A Payment Plan Option?
Please fill out the form below and we’ll send you information on payment options.
Individual sessions: 60 min session $175
I do not mind seeing individuals for an assessment and initial coaching session, however for ongoing sessions, getting a package price is the most economical way to work with me. I also find that since coaching toward a life/work vision takes time and commitment on your part, which is valuable, that more than one session will be needed to develop a plan of action that brings results. A package is the best way to get started and gain momentum.