Mind Body Life & Spirit:
Emotional Eating Recovery Group
Winter/Spring 2018 – 10 Sessions
Women Seeking Freedom from Emotional Eating, Weight & Body Image Concerns
January 23rd – March 27 2018 | Tuesdays 7:00-8:30pm
Join this 10 week journey and begin to say good-bye to old patterns of emotional eating, binge-eating, yo-yo dieting, scale watching, eating disordered behaviors, negative frustrating weight and body image concerns.
Sometimes we get stuck in patterns of perfectionism, fear, self-defeat, shame and discouragement that prevent us from living the life we desire, full of joy, energy, optimism and freedom! In the Mind Body Life & Spirit Emotional Eating Recovery Group you will learn how to let go of using food/weight as a way of dealing with emotions and measuring your value or success. By discovering what lies underneath the eating, body and weight concerns, you will begin to make the shifts you need to uproot discouragement, disappointment and self-doubt.
We will use a relevant book study, workbook activities and expressive arts strategies that bring healing to the Mind, Body and Spirit. Simple mindfulness techniques will be used to bring you into alignment with the present moment and live a more abundant life in more freedom.
This program is in 10 week increments, but will be ongoing so you will have the opportunity to stay longer if you desire.
This program is designed for individuals who are experiencing some or any of these concerns.
- Emotional eating, Binge-eating
- In Eating Disorder recovery
- Cycles of yo-yo dieting
- Weight and Body Image woes
- Stress eating and other disordered eating patterns
Some topics included in your Mind Body Life & Spirit journey are:
- Wise Mind: Speaking Self Compassion
- Wise Body: Listening to Body Wisdom
- Wise Life: Embracing Life Balance & Vision
- Wise Spirit: Healing and Soothing the Soul
This 10 week program provides:
- Guidance to help you say goodbye to Emotional Eating and live the Life you want Body, Mind, Spirit through cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness practices, expressive arts and life balance assessment.
- Small group format offers supportive interaction in a confidential and safe environment.
- Fee: $450 includes materials fee for workbook/expressive arts supplies. Cash flow friendly payment plans available:
- Payment Plan Available: 2 payments of $240
- This program is provided by Dr Miller through Miller Counseling services, PC.
- Your health insurance may reimburse you for this program. Miller Counseling Services is an out-of-network provider. We will be glad to file services through your insurance as a courtesy.
Payment up front (no service charges). Payment plan is available (includes service charges)