In-house workshops coming in 2019!
Intuitive Soul Painting teaches you to:
- Listen Deep
- Follow Your Heart
- Trust the Brush
- Create with Joy & Passion
You know that little nudge that tells you this is the way to go?
How in tune are you to this inner wisdom?
Intuitive Soul Painting is more than just a painting lesson.
It is a journey into the creative process that will deepen your understanding and connection with yourself and your art-making.
Even if you have not picked up a brush and paint since you were a child, you will open up to the freedom of being fully in tune with your inner voice when you experience this workshop!
And if you are a seasoned artist or just want to explore your artist self, you will find out that Intuitive Soul Painting will free you up to experience more creativity and joy in your art-making process.
Begin a journey within to a playful place, a place deep inside where you have a sense of knowing who you are without the distractions of that inner critic.
This is your intuition, your heart, the seat of your soul.
You will recognize yourself here.
Here are some lovely paintings from some of my students who have experienced the Intuitive Soul Painting experience!
Painting by Retta Ritchie
Painting by Sheila Pai
Painting by Sharon Tessandori
By embracing your heart as your guide, you can open up to…
- Creative Spirit
Allowing your heart to gently guide your creative process, you will develop paintings from a series of layers and exciting techniques. You will learn to let go of any preconceived results, being in the moment fully, trusting your heart to show you the way to go.
- Whole-heartedness from listening to your inner voice
You will learn:
- How to use different mediums in your art-making: acrylic inks/paints, graphite, spray paints, oil pastels, ink and pastel sticks
- How to build a background in layers, starting with lots of juicy inks and paint, then with mark-making using stencils, stamping, scratching tools, cool papers, collaging, natural objects such as sticks and leaves, as well as other unique things such as bubble wrap, drywall tape and corrugated cardboard.
- How to allow your intuition to bring forth your own personal inspired images and designs as you finish your final layers with embellishments of fabric, glitter, metallic paints and paint makers.