The Right-Brain Business Plan® – Online Program
13 Week Online Program
Facilitated by Susan Miller, PhD, LPCS, NCC
Licensed Right Brain Business Plan® Facilitator
Dear Right-Brain Entrepreneur…Does the thought of writing a business plan make you cringe? But you know you need a road map for your success? Your creativity can lead the way!
Whether you’re a budding business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur…
You know how important it is to have clear goals and an action plan to achieve them. But traditional, left-brain tactics leave you overwhelmed, uninspired, and just plain stuck.
What if business planning could be fun, colorful, AND effective? I’ll share with you my empowering, intuitive, and accessible entrepreneur approach based on my best-selling book that has helped tens of thousands of creatives like you launch and grow their business.
Join us for the Right-Brain Business Plan® Online Program. You’ll roll-up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy.
Plus, since it’s a home study program, you get to start whenever you want and you get to do it all on your own time!
Finally get that business plan done AND set the stage for your best year yet as a creative entrepreneur! Won’t you join us?
THIS ONLINE PROGRAM IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF …
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year’s taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
- You’ve tried to do a business plan the “traditional way” and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You can’t stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this intensive program:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish like a full-fledged entrepreneur
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Guidance and insight… to help you finally complete your plan
One of the best ways to work with me!
I’m purposely keeping this an intimate sized-group so that I can provide you with lots of personalized, hands-on support throughout the program. With 6 coaching calls, 3 catalyst chats (working side by side as a group), a bonus 2 hr group planning mastermind and a one to one coaching session with me, you’ll have plenty of live touch-points with me for real-time guidance. I’ll also be actively facilitating a private Facebook group so feedback and accountability from me are just a mouse-click away.
This online group is the perfect affordable alternative to my higher-priced individual coaching, so don’t miss out! Plus, you’ll get your own built-in circle of support to boot.
Upon completion, you will have experienced how to:
- Clarify your business values and vision
- Paint a picture of your business landscape
- Determine what products and services you’ll offer
- Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Identify who your perfect customers are and how you’ll reach them
- Set and manage money goals that honor your values and align with your life
- Select your circle of support to help you get the work done
- Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan to life
RBBP Course Outline:
- Module 1:Intro and Crafting Your Business Vision and Values
- Module 2:Painting the Picture of Your Business Landscape
- Module 3:Getting the Word Out with Marketing: Find and connect with your perfect customers
- Module 4:Managing the Moola – Color by Numbers: Develop a financial plan with fun and flair
- Module 5:Corralling Your Creative Cohorts: You don’t have to go it alone
- Module 6:Action Planning: Make your plan real with goals, strategies, and action steps
- Module 7:Weaving It All Together: Put the finishing touches on your Right-Brain Business Plan (including tailoring your plan to suit the suits, if you need a more traditional format for a loan or investment)
- Module 8:Celebration and Completion: Set the stage for continued success and sparkles
Along with this wonderful e-course, you will have a small coaching group that meets twice a month live!
And she was a great Shining Star Huddle leader – masterful at keeping us on track, and encouraging each of us to become more of who we are and how to tap into that inner wisdom.
If you are a tad fearful or lack a bit of confidence, Susan’s guidance and support will move you easily into arenas where you will accomplish your goals and manifest your dreams.”
“If you don’t have a plan for your business, you need one. If you want to have fun learning how to develop a plan, take this course. This course takes the ‘scare factor’ out of creating a business plan!”
Her gentle understanding and empathy made even the most vulnerable feel safe in sharing our toughest challenges and obstacles. By holding space for everyone she ensured that we had equal parts being heard as well as supporting our colleagues. She listened and was able to identify potential self-imposed barriers to success and with her easy and grounded way, was able to guide us to defining our next actionable steps as well as holding us accountable. Susan has a wonderful way of welcoming newcomers in with grace and ease and meets everyone exactly where they are.”
What you get:
- Eight modules of creative and practical assignments including inspiring, informational, and instructional videos plus juicy reading material. ($147 value)
- Exercises and templates that cover the financials, marketing plan, competitive analysis, goal setting, action plans, and building a team (all in a right-brain, creative way, of course!) and fun illustrated play sheets.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with and learn from me your licensed Right-Brain Business Plan® course facilitator and fellow participants. You’ll have two to three accountability prompts in the group to keep you moving forward. ($450 Value)
- Six 60-min. live group coaching sessions via Zoom (face-time, Brady Bunch style)led by me, your course facilitator, to receive more personalized coaching, brainstorm live with your creative cohorts, get unstuck, and celebrate your progress. Recordings will be provided. Long distances charges may apply. ($450 value)
- Three 90-min Catalyst Chats with me, your course facilitator, to give you accountability and support to take action and complete the exercises. ($225 value)
- Two hour Mastermind Planning Day Celebration, Support and Action Planning for the Fall into Winter. ($150 value)
- BONUS GIFT:1-1 45-min Coaching Session with me, Susan You will need to schedule this call any time during the Fall and up until December 15. ($175 value)
The total value for the Right Brain Business Plan® Online Home Study Program is $1597.
You get all this for $475!!
You will need a copy of the book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative Visual Map for Success to follow along with the program. You can order it on Amazon, or from Jennifer (PLEASE NOTE: After you register for the e-Course, you will receive a special code for getting 20% off the book and/or the kit when you order from Jennifer). You are more than welcome to purchase a DIY Right Brain Business Plan Kit which includes an accordion book that you can make the home of your business planning vision and details.
Check out Susan’s video on RBBP & Business Planning Tips
About the course facilitator – Susan Miller, LPCS, PhD, NCC
I am an Artist, Expressive Arts Therapist, Certified Creativity Coach and Certified Kaizen-Muse™ Creativity Coach, Right Brain Business Plan® Facilitator, Entrepreneur Coach, Life Coach & Artist.
My passion is helping light the path of your life journey through coaching and facilitating luscious artful retreats and workshops that help light the path of your life journey.
My heart is to help creative and heart-centered entrepreneurs find their inner voice and follow their true desires for their life and business. This journey needs to be filled with passion and joy, intuitive decision-making and practical, ease-filled strategies to get where you want to go. As a creative entrepreneur myself, I have found that the Right Brain Business Plan® online program has an awesome blend of the practical and the intuitive. And it really works! I have been a RBBPer since 2012, and as an associate coach with Jennifer Lee’s programs since 2014. I have coached and supported many creative entrepreneurs 1-1 and in groups, through Right Brain Business Plan® online programs, e-courses, and live workshops. The RBBP process is something that you will want to use over and over again, as you go through planning your business over the years.
One of the best gifts you can give yourself is to be a part of a group of like-minded creative entrepreneurs, study and participate in a tried and true business planning system that helps you access your inner intuition and actually get your business started, revamped, or transitioned. There is nothing like it, and it is so easy and fun to implement. It is an organic creative approach to mapping out your business goals that creates inspired action-planning. I have experienced this planning strategy time and time again as I have gone through transitions in my work and pursuing a more creative, sustainable and ease-filled business.
You can do this…and you will actually get excited and enjoy developing, changing, revamping or “whatevering” you want to pursue in your business. Even if you do not have a business but have a strong feeling inside about something you want to develop, you will find Right Brain Business Plan® Online Facilitated Home Study one of the greatest investments you will make.
I cannot wait to help you get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will have a special link to access to the Right Brain Business Plan® Home-Study materials, plus at the beginning of each week, you’ll receive an e-mail with links to that week’s assignments. Each week wil